Why is Georgia Tech involved in real estate development?
The Institute sponsors real estate development projects in furtherance of its educational objectives. These include:
- Providing academic and educational support space.
- Supporting the redevelopment of neighborhood areas adjoining the Tech campus.
- Acquiring and protecting lands needed for current and future educational needs.
- Keeping Atlanta a great place to live by providing quality jobs, tax revenues and strengthening its economic base.
- Promoting the commercialization of Tech's technology.
- Contributing to the Institutes' financial strength.
News & Events
GT Takes Next Step Forward With HPC
NCR Moving HQ to Technology Square
Home Depot Opens Technology Center in Tech Square
AT&T Foundry Innovation Center Locates in Tech Square
Technology Square Recognized with Deal of Decade Award
Georgia Tech, Partners Plan Med Device Prototyping Center Proximity to Georgia Tech Helps Seal Deal