High Performance Computing Center (HPC)
Georgia Tech is taking the next step forward in the development of Technology Square as Atlanta's most sought after neighborhood for technology and scientific based companies. The signature mixed-use office, computing center and retail complex with GIT as anchor tenant will be programmed around high performance computing (HPC) modeling, simulation and a sustainable, innovation ecosystem that integrates the existing assets of Technology Square with new opportunities in interdisciplinary research, commercialization and sustainability.
GIT is seeking a private developer to design, construct, finance, own the project, and lease the remaining building space to private companies.
This website contains information related to this procurement. Should you have issues accessing any documents, please contact Tony Zivalich at email@example.com. Please check back often for updates.
- HPC Lease Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Addenda 1 - HPC Lease Developer Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Addenda 2 - HPC Lease Developer Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Questions and Clarifications to HPC Request for Developer Proposals, updated Feb 25, 2015
- HPC Lease Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Appendix C - HPC Lease Procurement Procedures
- Appendix D - Response Certification
- Addenda 1 - HPC Developer Request for Qualifcations (RFQ)
- Addenda 2 - HPC Developer Request for Qualifcations (RFQ)
- Questions and Clarifications to HPC Developer Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Pre-Submission Meeting Attendees - HPC Developer Request for Qualifications (RFQ)